- 2023 Dues Investment Schedule
- Children's Vision
- COA Member Resources
- ViewPoints Newsletter
- Alcon Resources
- Chase for Business Fraud Protection and Cybersecurity Tips
- Member Referrals
- New Practitioner Information
- New Vision Plan HB 18-1012 Law Takes Effect January 1, 2019: Are you prepared?
- State Board of Optometry
- Third-Party Information
- Name Change Tips
- Free Legal Consult Benefit
Healthy Eyes Advantage (HEA)
The Colorado Optometric Association is pleased to endorse HEA as our buying group.
Through HEA, the purchasing power of the COA membership is combined with other associations nationwide to increase leverage and generate greater discounts for our members. Members have access to some of the best discounts in the industry on ophthalmic goods and services. This gives COA members the opportunity to purchase frames, contact lenses, lab work and pharmaceuticals, as well as access to business services and practice management tools, at fully discounted prices.
In addition to supporting your practice, HEA supports our Association. As a result of the COA's participation in the HEA Association Support Program, HEA donates 1% of COA members' purchases back to the Colorado Optometric Association at no additional cost to members. The COA uses these monthly funds to run programs that benefit members and promote optometry. By purchasing through HEA, you are supporting your Association and in turn supporting your profession.
Reasons to join HEA:
- It's FREE to enroll.
- 1% of purchases made by COA members are returned to the COA monthly.
- HEA offers substantial product discounts using the buying power of 5000 members.
- 300 vendors that offer a wide selection of services for your practice needs, including marketing consultants, laboratory programs, financial planners, and more!
- HEA's commitment to optometry, including sponsorship of educational seminars and industry events.
- Networking tools, including Career Connection and Classifieds services.
- Exceptional customer service and account consultants.
- Online member services at www.healthyeyesadvantage.com.
To get more information or to apply for membership, please visit HEA's website by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the HEA Business Relations Department at 800.959.2020. We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity!